Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Wedding Pictures

December 2007, 29th
Wedding day for Andrew and Anne
Had to take Leave for this auspicious Event!!
2nd Wedding photoshoot for me!
It was a bitter sweet day for me

Bitter as in My Beloved Beautiful Car got scratched at the undergarment. Cost RM250 to do it!! ARGHH... My Beloved 50mm F1.8 II LENSE DROPPED * Crack* Is the sound you don't want to hear...
I was so depressed and really not in the mood to take pictures for the bride and bridegroom
However in my moment of agony and despair , i came to realize something. i read somewhere before
A wedding maybe just one of many assignment for a photographer but However it's a once in a lifetime for the Bride and Bridegroom.
Again i was reminded again and again by His Sacrifice. I'll share this testimony in CG tonight hehe

Anyway back to the topic
i'm just pure darn lazy to do any Post Processing for the pictures wahahahah

p.s. i'll probably upload a teaser in the next post :Þ

No comments: