Saturday, May 24, 2008

A Day at Work

It's a saturday and here i am at work as usual, i work shift so if you're wondering where am i on saturday's...I'm at WORK!! :)

Anyway on this particular saturday on the 24th of May 2008. i was in the washroom ler...Fine will stop at there. And lo and behalf when i was washing my hands,The sight of a watch laid down nicely caught the attention of my eye.


I was astounded. A Casio Edifice watch in Intel's Washroom. Oh well the folks from PDC are
earning a lot anyway hehe. After getting over and done with the hands washing .I made my way to Security Post downstairs where i had to make a report of a missing watch...

Well anyone who lost their watch can go to Security and claim your watch.

Some may ask, WHY RETURN THE WATCH???Just place yourself in that person's shoes, What if this was given by someone whom you so dearly love which has a sentimental value? You know a new watch will never replace that even though it's the same model....e.g. a watch my dad gave me still is with me :)

Also i believe that things happen will come back in a circle, or people call it karma, Do good and you will be rewarded, do bad and you will be rewarded will badness also i believe in this verse "Do to others as you would have them do to you" Luke 6:31 .If you want people to be nice to you, Be Nice to people first! simple rule :)

ok better stop now, getting off tracked hahahaha

3 comments:

limfy said...

wooo, nice watch ler :D
u did a good job by returning it :) for me i would do the same. I found a purse b4 in the washroom, and i return to the lady oso from PDC haha. seems like they owez left thing there huh lol

Joel Chu said...

Haha Thanks Fang yin!
yeah la... they getting paid too much laio... :P

SanctuaryDeScorpio said...

Nice watch~ I totally understand the feeling of the person who lost the watch, you did the right thing~ :)