Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My Beloved Car is back....

I'm sure all of you knew about my car ordeal....

So Yesterday which was monday. They got me a replacement car
The Picture is below!
















Wahahaha I WISH AS WELL!!!!

Anyway,
This is the same replacement car that i got but EXCEPT it's PURPLE!!!!!
BARNEY PURPLE ARGH!!!! >.<"

But what the heck....
anyway Here's my Review of the Toyota Corolla Altis 1.6 E

It's a Heck of a car!!!
1.6E/1.8G DOHC VVTI
Fuel Consumption : RM20.00  bring you around 140.8km @ RM2.70 per litter 
Gives you a WHOPPING 0.14++ cents per KM.... * of course Blinking indicator light*
But again i had a mixture of Driving in the Urban City Area & of Course The Highway
But Still Which is OMG!!!!! I can't even get that today *sob sob*
It's Responsive~ Slight tap on the accelerator it's already Roaring
A Pal of mine test drive it, he pushed an accelerator a lil too hard... it was VROOM!
He was like WHOA.....
Handling is great!!!
I was monitoring the Rev Meter... It's The Same as my vios @.@"
80KM/hour it's at 2,000 EGAD...........


Anyway It Looks like that's gonna be my Dream Car for now...
Wahahahah.....
Btw, SHE's SEXY AINT SHE??? :Þ


Price for 1.8G 118K 

*DREAMING*


2 comments:

George Yew said...

yaps, this is nice. so when u wan to get one? i think u can get teh 1.8G anytime. hha

Beh, YC said...

what's the news about your car ordeal?