Sunday, November 9, 2008

Photofunia


















Все окличут мать Россия!!!
"All hail Mother Russia"
:P


It's nothing fancy as Beh's high school pics...
but heck this is done while my team is going on a 1-1 football match hehe
I Hope they WIN!!

Anyway Here's the Pics




















I Wonder if this could actually happen wahahahah

















Work me in the darkroom! wahaha




















I'M ON TV! WAHAHAHA






















I think this is the closest i will ever get to Angelina Jolie wahahah



















Anyway just something to share
for Guys/Gals who are interested
Go to photofunia.com
Have FUN!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think i seen this somewhere before...but good one man...

Anonymous said...

It looks really cool. Picjoke - funny photo effects is another great site with different templates and daily updated with a new effect.