Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Au revoir grand-mere

Au revoir grand-mere

Today has come where
It's time to say au revoir
as I bade you goodbye

Let me say this to you
take a rest now for you are weary
you have had a long and fulfilling journey

Your life surpass through two world wars,
such tremendous life experience you have
none would compare to thee

I hope I had been a better grandson
as you have been the best grandma to me
I only pray that if I have made any trespasses towards you
That I would be forgiven

Do watch over me,
as you have always
since the time I was born,
till the day that you can remember me

I can remember the fervent smile
The glowing eyes of joy,
The tears that flow,
In the embrace of warmth
That you have given me
As I bid you one last time
Before tonight

As the clock closes to midnight
In the memory of you
My dear grand mother
Till we meet again
Au revoir grand-mere

4 comments:

limfy said...

My condolences to you and your family.

Beh, YC said...

Sorry to hear that...My condolences to you and your family...

deepak said...

I think I speak for a lot of our friends when I say that our hearts go out to you and your family in your time of sorrow.

Heartfelt sympathies for your loss.

Joel Chu said...

FY,
Beh,
Deepak,

Thank you
appreciate it a lot...
i'm ok :)