Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Goodbye August, Hello September!

Wow,
what can i say? Goodbye August, Hello September
August was definitely a great month!
I turned 26 this month and it was in a foreign land
It definitely feels good to be home and also definitely feels good to have a holiday to be refreshed!
As of this moment, I'm working on my pictures,so please be patient. Yes i'm very slow at processing pictures. I hope i do justice to beautiful New Zealand.
The Landscape and terrain is definitely different!! A must place to visit in my books!
anyway i will leave now with just a picture of Lake Taupo


p.s. I'll be Back :P

3 comments:

Beh,YC said...

more more more~!!!

Chiat Hau said...

Nice photos shared today. I love all the landscape photos you posted. Keep it coming. :)

Joel Chu said...

Thanks Guys
will try to share more wahahha
don't think they're up to your standard yet hehe