Thursday, December 31, 2009

Reflecting on 2009, Looking ahead 2010

















Reflecting back on 2009
  • Am thankful was able to travel during economic recession to KL for Training
  • Had great fun meeting up Joo Hwa and Patrick early this year *memories of Joo Hwa :(*
  • February went down to Mersing to celebrate Chinese New Year on the East Side of Peninsular Malaysia
  • March was a sad month, as my grandma pass away *Memories of Granny*
  • The arrival of iphone to Malaysia, when everyone else already have it *DUH
  • Got My new PC Build up in April. Finally! :P
  • Changed my Blog layout in May
  • Attended Shoot Like a pro workshop. It was Great!
  • Helped dad moved to his new work place as well
  • June was addicted to Facebook Games, My Restaurant reached a 4 star rating hehe
  • also visited Titi Kerawang waterfall with Deepak and George
  • July was the Month George Got married! and FY became Ah sou! hahaha
  • Also cracked my Ipod Touch for ver 3.0 HEHE
  • August was the announcement of the new PS3 SLIM! *It's beautiful*
  • Hospitalized for 3 days (Viral Infection) when H1N1 was rampant
  • Had the opportunity to celebrate my birthday in Auckland in the company of two beautiful ladies hehe
  • September was hard adjusting to work haha oh yeah.. made the decision to change group
  • October bought my very own 70-200 F2.8VR! YEE HAW
  • November managed to play CM 2010 on iPod Current achievement
    1st season
  • Runner's up in Premier League
  • Runner's up in FA Cup
  • Runner's up in Champions league
2nd Season
  • 3place in premier league
  • semi-finalist in FA Cup
  • Quarter finalist in League Cup
  • semi-finalist in Champions league
  • And Finally Month of December,
  • A friend lost her life to cancer. Joo Hwa, we will miss you always ='(
  • Another Friend Moved down to KL for new job opportunity. Penang Will Miss You Zaid :) " All the best in your future endeavors
  • shooting more regularly
3rd Season (Tottenham Hotspurs)
  • 1st Place in Premier league
  • Cup Champions for FA CUp
  • Cup Champions for League Cup
  • Decided to post my first review on trip advisor! Link
All in All 2009 was filled with Highs and low's
Would like to Thank God for everything
Looking forward to 2010 with optimism
Everyone Happy new year!

3 comments:

deepak said...

Here's to all the future valleys and peaks coming your way this 2010!

George Yew said...

thanks for the heng tai tat day during my wedding. :D

Anonymous said...

Hi!
You may probably be very curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may begin earning with a money that usually goes
on daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one company's work for several years,
and I'm ready to let you know my secrets at my blog.

Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per day now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]