Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A Package From Skynet!

A Package From Skynet!

Today at 3.18pm after I rush back from work

I got received a package from Skynet










It Kinda Reminds you of Terminator LOL

Anyway don't worry guys/gals

we're not gonna see Arnold turn into terminator though hehe

but it's a package from P1w1max wahahaha

it seems they're offering a free 7 Day Free modem no activator fee no start up fee nothing

as they just upgraded their Network hmm

well I guess I'm one of the lucky few to be selected to receive this and try out

They provide a full package Including the wireless device














So as of current since I did try the 99 package this round I'm trying the Rm199 package

hehe

so I will review again in 3 days to see how downloads speed are on going

Meanwhile stay tune ...


*update. Uploading sux big time. i'm just trying to upload 2 images of 300kb and it's taking a long time...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.