Saturday, May 15, 2010

After 24+ hours flight including airport transits

As the title goes

after 24 hours+ flight including airport transits and delays
i felt as if i was meant to be on this journey

My experince throught just this one day has made me aware
we as individuals when made up collectively serves a far more noble purpose.

I spoke and helped as many people as i can and i'm glad i did so, when being able to help a stranger in your own means gives you the joy, peace and fulfillment that you're able to help that person in his/her path makes me wonder we are born for greater things such as this yet small little things have already given you a profund impact.

this is my little experince so far
leading a lost indonesian lady who doesn't understand english in HK airport which i spoke to in bahasa, to the gate that she was suppose to board , which is actually on closing time. We made it :D!

made use of my broken hokkien to lead another taiwanese lady and her two kids to boarding gate at HK to taipei

i didn't mind walking back and forth as i had plenty of time to do anyway

At LAX airport,
helped the flight counter ladies to explained to a guy from tianjian to board the same flight as me to phoenix and was trying very hard to explain that the flight had been delayed by 2 hours
by using my broken mandarin. haha it was good fun! a tip for you.. talking with a little mandarin slang helps them understand better HAHAHAH
*note to self. time to buck up on mandarin haha

anyway here i am scribbling this from one of the business PC in Phoenix sharing my story with you all. + This place rocks!!! anyway i hope you enjoyed reading my story as i'll try to wrote more soon.





















anyway just leaving you with a picture of the place i'm staying at

till next time, tootles!

6 comments:

TH Chuan said...

U r HERO. I salute. Have a pleasant stay in Phoenix.

deepak said...

well done Joel... u had a good first part in ur trip... now go enjoy the rest!! hahaha

小慧 said...

you in chandler! for how long? envy envy...

Joel Chu said...

Chuan: I'm no hero just love helping out as I can:)
Deepak: having a good ride so far! Definetly enjoying every minute of it
Mun Wai: haha yeah yeah don't envy lar I also envy u
go japan ..... :p

Chiat Hau said...

Good job... I hope that you will have a pleasant trip there. ;) Enjoy man,

Joel Chu said...

CH: thanks man..