Tuesday, August 12, 2008

What a Monday~

What a Monday

First had lunch with deepak,sai nam, may ling
the rest all were no where to be seen hmmmm
However this time well I'm Glad to say we yielded some result.
Now not only the 4 of us at our regular spot know whose Sai Nam!!!
For More info please refer to Sai Nam
or Deepak or May Ling Wahahaha

For a while been thinking whether should i get a PS2...
Hehe yeah... Past the time right?? , Tell me about it...
but nevertheless found out my old TV can't work... 
so that will be put on HOLD.... >.< 
Deepak was kind enough to spend his afternoon bringing me
to shops which sold PS'2. THANKS... Was very informative hehehe

Then Upon getting back Home. Decided to clean the car boot and "pump"
in air pressure for the spare tyre when i noticed my Badminton Racquet
wasn't it's normal size... The Head was suddenly eclipsing it's Body
when i took it.... NOooooooo It broke into TWO!!... Both of them!!
I guess which is why now i learned my lesson of not storing your racquets
in the Car boot.. 
Which brings me to think that Hey THIS IS A SIGN TO STOP PLAYING
BADMINTON wahahahahahah
Which Sai Nam said This Excuse is not valid wahahaha

Then managed to catch a match between Malaysia & Idonesia on the olympics
for individuals... man.. it was a good match up...
A lot of people said the only reason Taufik lost was because he's OLD...
I'm Like Yeah sure thats one option but hey Choong Han Deserved some credit
too.... Good playing by both players and the best man won :)

So... today...
i was at royal sporting house, jusco and Young Ones...
Damn! Young Ones does give you a MUCH BETTER VALUE PRICE For RACQUETS!!!
Both Yonex's Muscle Power Series 22LT at RSH and Jusco Were Retailed at 189.00 at both 10% Discount... Young ones were selling for 129.00 and they got a 10% discount if you were a member for 10 bucks... WHich is STILL CHEAPER!!! and no i didn't get the muscle series
hehehe 
So Next Week Be On the Look out for Sai Nam's New Racquet.. Yonex Carbonex T21 Series
I checked out the reviews
Oooh boiler... racketreview.gif




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I shall unleash the furore of Carbonex 21 next week my friend...make sure you are there hehehe...
So which racquet did you get?

Joel Chu said...

Sai Nam,
We know its you la.. Come on
hehe "anonymous" pula...
well all i can say is , its not as expensive as yours wahahahaha

Beh, YC said...

Wow, badminton playas. hehehe...

Anyway, as usual I'll just say "See you there"...hahaha...

Unagi said...

wow serena T got a new racket + after youtube, he can beat all us easily.